As we move past the realms of what has been achieved and what we thought we could achieve, we stand in the centre of a time where we have truly endured all the odds to be here. Our extent of capitalism has lead us to a point where convenience is of prime importance and the rest is usually shadowed by our need for this convenience.
In this race to be the fastest and biggest, we are using chemicals, tons of chemicals in everything. Mainly because they work faster, and provide an unprecedented result each time. However, these chemicals are not just entering our lives, they are entering our bodies via processed foods, cleaning products and much more. This article is dedicated to celebrating an alternative to cleaning and health that is centuries old. And what about the side effects? Well, you shouldn’t panic, because it is organic.
Here are some advantages of using organic cleaning products:
- There are absolutely no side effects of using organic cleaning products. Unless, someone in the home has an allergy to that substance.
- Cleaning oils like the Tea Tree Oil is not only a great cleaning solution, but has been used from centuries to heal pain in pregnant women, and all round joint pain healer.
- Organic cleaning products can be used on all surfaces, unlike commercial cleaning agents that are specialised for certain surfaces.
- Discarding commercial cleaning chemicals can cause severe damage to the environment in the long run, and strong immediate damage to the greenery around your locality.
- If you have children or pets, organic cleaners are your safest bet.
- The fascinating Tea Tree Oil, which is native to Australia and New Zealand, can also act as pest repellent without damaging the plants. Now isn’t that the true definition of multi-purpose?
To get some advice on commercial cleaning the organic way, give us a call.